SportBrain’s Wearables Campaign Hits 11 More Companies in October
SportBrain Holdings LLC sued 11 companies in October, including Fullpower Technologies, Mont Blanc, Nintendo, Nixon, and Suunto, pushing its campaign defendant count to 83. As in the NPE’s previous cases, the new defendants’ wearable computing devices, including fitness trackers and smartwatches, are accused of infringing a single patent (7,454,002) generally related to portable computing devices that wirelessly receive and integrate personal data.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
- SportBrain, Inc. v. Fitbit, Inc.
- SportBrain, Inc. v. Adidas America, Inc.
- SportBrain, Inc. v. Nike, Inc.
- Sportbrain Holdings, Inc. v. Fitbit, Inc.
- SportBrain Holdings Inc. v. Fitbug Inc.
- SportBrain Holdings Inc. v. Polar Electro Inc. USA
- SportBrain Holdings Inc. v. Withings Inc.
- SportBrain Holdings Inc. v. Polar Electro Inc.
- Sportbrain Holdings LLC v. Pebble Technology, Corp.
- Sportbrain Holdings LLC v. Misfit, Inc. d/b/a Misfit Wearables Corporation