SportBrain’s Wearables Campaign Hits 11 More Companies in October
- November 3, 2016
SportBrain Holdings LLC sued 11 companies in October, including Fullpower Technologies, Mont Blanc, Nintendo, Nixon, and Suunto, pushing its campaign defendant count to 83. As in the NPE’s previous cases, the new defendants’ wearable computing devices, including fitness trackers and smartwatches, are accused of infringing a single patent (7,454,002) generally related to portable computing devices that wirelessly receive and integrate personal data.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics