More Home Automation Companies Hit by Dominion Harbor Affiliate’s Mesh Network Campaign
- October 31, 2016
Following apparent settlements with ADT and Vivint, Clean Energy Management Solutions, LLC has added SmartLabs (2:16-cv-01212) and Wink (2:16-cv-01213) to its litigation campaign targeting mesh network security systems. The NPE accuses the defendants’ home automation systems of infringing a single patent (8,035,479) generally related to a mesh network door locking mechanism. Since launching this campaign—the first of two campaigns initiated by Clean Energy in 2015—the NPE has sued eight companies over the ‘479 patent; active defendants include AT&T and Frontpoint Security Solutions.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics