Orthosie Systems Revives Vehicle Tracking and Security Campaign with Six New Suits
- November 8, 2016
Orthosie Systems, LLC, a Texas-based NPE controlled by Daniel F. Perez, has filed its first new litigation since October 2015. In six separate complaints, the entity has accused GPS Insight (4:16-cv-00841), iTRAK (4:16-cv-00853), Lytx (4:16-cv-00855), Omnitracs (4:16-cv-00844), Orion Fleet Intelligence (4:16-cv-00865), and Vestigo (4:16-cv-00867) of infringing a single vehicle monitoring patent (7,430,471) through the provision of hardware and software systems for tracking the locations of vehicles and other mobile assets using GPS.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics