Andrea Electronics Files District Court and ITC Complaints, This Time Against Apple and Samsung
- November 7, 2016
Andrea Electronics Corporation (AEC) has rebooted its sole litigation campaign, filing a district court case against Apple (2:16-cv-5220), another against Samsung (2:16-cv-5217), and a complaint before the International Trade Commission (ITC) against both (337-TA-1026). All three new complaints assert identified claims from three patents (6,049,607; 6,363,345; 6,377,637) generally related to interference cancelling and noise reduction. At issue in this campaign are audio processing hardware and software in a host of computing and related products, including laptops, tablets, smartphones, headsets, and wearables.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics