Wireless Monitoring Systems Doubles Size of New Home Security Campaign
- November 10, 2016
Wireless Monitoring Systems LLC has added five new cases to its new security system campaign, less than a week after it first began filing litigation. The Texas-based NPE has accused Frontpoint Security Solutions (2:16-cv-01239), Mivatek (2:16-cv-01238), SimpliSafe (2:16-cv-01241), Skylink (2:16-cv-01240), and Vivint (2:16-cv-01242) of infringing two circuit monitoring patents (8,912,893; 9,280,886) through the provision of wireless security systems that include some combination of a control pad, a hub, motion detectors, and sensors for doors and windows.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics