Oracle and Yahoo Tagged over Toolbar Customization Patent
- November 11, 2016
MyMail, Ltd. has filed new cases against Yahoo (2:16-cv-01000), in September, and Oracle (2:16-cv-01249), in November. The Texas NPE continues to assert two patents (8,275,863; 9,021,070) generally related to customizing a toolbar over the Internet, and software by which users can customize Yahoo and Ask.com toolbars is targeted. MyMail’s litigation campaign began over a decade ago with a suit asserting an earlier-issuing member (6,571,290) in this eight-patent family against multiple Internet service providers.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics