Renamed Eclipse IP Adds More Retailers to Massive Order Tracking and Navigation Campaign
- November 7, 2016
Prolific NPE Electronic Communication Technologies LLC (f/k/a Eclipse IP, LLC) (ECT) has filed another wave of filings in its massive litigation campaign, hitting retailers Atman (9:16-cv-81671), Icahn Enterprises (Pep Boys) (9:16-cv-81676), Lakeshore Equipment Company (9:16-cv-81672), Minted (9:16-cv-81669), Orvis (9:16-cv-81675), and ShoppersChoice.com (9:16-cv-81677) over the order and shipping confirmation features offered by their respective websites. Each company is alleged to infringe three patents (7,319,414; 7,876,239; 9,373,261) generally related to tracking shipments online and notifying recipients of their progress.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics