IP Edge Affiliate Mozly Tech Adds Six New Defendants as CRM Campaign Nears One-Year Anniversary
Mozly Tech LLC, an apparent affiliate of IP Edge LLC, has filed six new cases in its sole litigation campaign in the wake of multiple dismissals. The NPE’s latest complaints target BMC Software (2:16-cv-01251), Citrix (2:16-cv-01252), Hitachi (2:16-cv-01253), iContact (2:16-cv-01254), NEC (2:16-cv-01255), and Quickbase (2:16-cv-01256) alleging that each defendant’s customer relationship management (CRM) software infringes a single patent (7,367,044) generally related to managing account permissions over a network of secure servers.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
- Mozly Tech LLC v. BlackBerry Corporation
- Mozly Tech LLC v. Avaya Inc.
- Mozly Tech LLC v. Bullhorn, Inc.
- Mozly Tech LLC v. HTC Corporation et al
- Mozly Tech LLC v. Goldmine a Division of HEAT Software USA, Inc.
- Mozly Tech LLC v. Deltek, Inc.
- Mozly Tech LLC v. Infor (US), Inc.
- Mozly Tech LLC v. Infusion Software, Inc. d/b/a Infusionsoft
- Mozly Tech LLC v. Verizon Communications, Inc.
- Mozly Tech LLC v. Sprint Corporation