IP Edge Affiliate Serenitiva Asserts Patent with a Past in New CRM Campaign
Serenitiva LLC, a recently formed affiliate of patent monetization firm IP Edge LLC, has kicked off a litigation campaign, filing suit asserting a single patent (6,865,268) generally related to call tracking and resolution management. Three of the seven new complaints directly target the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems of 8×8 (6:16-cv-01290), Salesforce.com (6:16-cv-01295), and SolarWinds (6:16-cv-01288), while the other four hit companies that use those systems: American Express (6:16-cv-01296) and Koninklijke Philips (Philips Electronics) (6:16-cv-01297) for their use of Salesforce Service Cloud; Disney (6:16-cv-01289) for its use of Solarwinds web help desk, and WMPH (d/b/a iCruise.com) (6:16-cv-01291) for its use of 8×8’s Virtual Contact Center Agent Console. Serenitiva is not the first plaintiff to assert the ‘268 patent in litigation.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
- vTRAX Technologies Licensing, Inc. v. Siemens Communications, Inc. et al
- VTRAX Technologies Licensing, Inc. v. salesforce.com,inc.
- Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP v. Avaya Inc. et al
- Serenitiva LLC v. The Walt Disney Company
- Serenitiva LLC v. 8X8 Inc.
- Serenitiva LLC v. Solarwinds, Inc.
- Serenitiva LLC v. WMPH Incorporated d/b/a icruise.com
- Serenitiva LLC v. Salesforce.com, Inc.
- Serenitiva LLC v. American Express Company
- Serenitiva LLC v. Philips Electronics North America Corporation