Finjan and Network-1 Report Higher Q3 Revenue amid Large Court Wins and Settlements
Finjan Holdings, Inc. and Network-1 Technologies, Inc. announced their Q3 2016 earnings on November 10. The publicly traded NPEs both reported year-over-year increased revenues in a quarter that saw significant wins in court (Finjan) and multi-million dollar settlements (Network-1).
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics