Venadium Adds Five More Defendants to Its Refocused Campaign
Venadium LLC, an affiliate of IP Edge LLC, has added five more cases to its sole litigation campaign, suing Expedia (Hotels.com) (5:16-cv-00174), Groupon (5:16-cv-00173), Kayak (5:16-cv-00175), New Avon (5:16-cv-00172), and Redfin (5:16-cv-00176). The NPE continues to assert a single, former Xerox patent (6,330,549), generally related to limiting software to authorized use, against the cryptographic protocols (e.g. RSA, Diffie-Hellman, and HMAC) during the login process for the defendants’ websites. This approach marked a shift, begun this past July, away from infringement theory in the first wave of lawsuits, filed in July 2015, which targets Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
- Venadium LLC v. ZTE USA Inc.
- Venadium LLC v. Sony Corporation of America et al
- Venadium LLC v. Samsung Electronics America Inc. et al
- Venadium LLC v. Logitech Inc.
- Venadium LLC v. LG Electronics U.S.A. Inc.
- Venadium LLC v. Lenovo (United States) Inc.
- Venadium LLC v. Huawei Technologies USA Inc.
- Venadium LLC v. HTC America Inc.
- Venadium LLC v. Harman International Industries Inc. d/b/a/ JBL
- Venadium LLC v. Coolpad Technologies Inc.