MyMail Targets XFINITY, ooVoo, and Panda Toolbars
- November 16, 2016
Comcast (2:16-cv-01280), ooVoo (2:16-cv-01281), and Panda Security (2:16-cv-01282) are the latest defendants to be added to the toolbar customization campaign of MyMail, Ltd. The companies’ XFINITY, ooVoo, and Panda toolbars, respectively, are targeted with the two patents (8,275,863; 9,021,070) that have been asserted throughout this second phase of the NPE’s litigation campaign. The first phase saw an earlier member of the same patent family asserted with limited success against a host of Internet service providers.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics