MyMail Adds Mobile Device Makers to a Campaign That Continues to Grow…and Sprawl
- December 2, 2016
MyMail, Ltd. has added cases to its sole litigation campaign that assert a single patent (8,732,318) not yet seen in litigation. Mobile computing devices that support WiFi Protected Setup (“WPS”) made and sold by Huawei (2:16-cv-01293), HiSense (2:16-cv-01352), Lexmark (2:16-cv-01353), or ZTE (2:16-cv-01294) are accused of infringement. The ‘318 patent, generally related to facilitating network connectivity, is one patent in an eight-member family owned by MyMail, which asserted an earlier network connectivity patent (6,571,290) in a case filed against multiple Internet service providers a dozen years ago and which asserted two toolbar customization patents (8,275,863; 9,021,070) in one case filed in 2013 and several more recent cases, all filed this year, against defendants ranging from Nasdaq to Comcast.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics