Accessories for Apple Portable Devices at Issue in New Data Storage Device Campaign
- December 2, 2016
Two companies that sell specialized cases and memory devices made for use with Apple’s iPhones and other portable devices have been sued for alleged infringement of a single patent (8,879,246) generally related to peripheral data storage devices. MobileExp, LLC filed individual complaints against Mophie (2:16-cv-01340) and Western Digital (2:16-cv-01339), identifying Mophie’s “Space Pack” case and Western Digital’s SanDisk-branded iXpand Flash Drive and iXpand Memory Case as the accused products.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!