Finjan Adds F5 Networks to Anti-Malware Campaign as European Assertion Efforts Escalate
- December 9, 2016
Finjan Holdings, Inc. has added F5 Networks to its decade-long litigation campaign, accusing the company of infringing four anti-malware patents (6,965,968; 7,975,305; 8,141,154; 8,677,494) through its security software (3:16-cv-06955). The suit follows a potential setback in the NPE’s suit against Sophos, which on November 28 requested a new trial in the wake of a $15M infringement verdict issued against the company in September.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!