Micoba, a New IP Edge Affiliate, Targets File Sharing Services
- December 16, 2016
Micoba LLC, another new entity apparently affiliated with IP Edge LLC, has kicked off a new litigation campaign, asserting a single patent (8,473,532) against eleven companies: ASUS, Box, Carbonite, Citrix Systems, Dropbox, Egnyte, Halliburton (IDrive), KeepItSafe (d/b/a SugarSync), SpiderOak, Syncplicity, and Workshare Technology. The ‘532 patent generally relates to automatically organizing electronic files into folders, with the NPE targeting the file syncing services of the various defendants.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics