Monument’s Landmark Networks Sub Kicks Off E-Commerce Campaign
- December 21, 2016
Monument Patent Holdings, LLC has initiated another new campaign, this one through its Landmark Networks, LLC subsidiary. The NPE has asserted two patents (6,018,720; 6,856,966), accusing Valve (6:16-cv-01382) of infringement through the operation of its Steam entertainment platform. The patents-in-suit generally relate to accounting for the purchase and delivery of a product (here, gaming software) over a network.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics