Finjan Adds Cisco to Anti-Malware Campaign
- January 6, 2017
Finjan Holdings, Inc. has added Cisco (3:17-cv-00072) to its long-running litigation campaign, accusing the company of infringing five anti-malware patents 6,154,844; 6,804,780; 7,647,633; 8,141,154; 8,677,494). At issue are various types of Cisco security software and services, including its Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) and AMP Threat Grid, Cisco Collective Security Intelligence (CCSI), and Cisco Outbreak Filters technologies, as well as the threat detection services offered by Cisco’s Talos Security Intelligence and Research Group.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics