Hybrid Audio Adds Three Defendants to MP3 Standard Campaign
- January 6, 2017
Hybrid Audio LLC has made another round of filings in its sole litigation campaign, accusing Delphi Automotive (1:17-cv-10030), Sharp (1:17-cv-10026), and VOXX Electronics (1:17-cv-10031) of infringing a single expired, reissued, and re-examined patent (RE40,281) generally related to digital signal processing. As in previous filings, the NPE alleges the patent is essential to the MP3 audio standard, with MP3-complaint devices at issue in each complaint.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics