Hybrid Audio Adds Three Defendants to MP3 Standard Campaign
Hybrid Audio LLC has made another round of filings in its sole litigation campaign, accusing Delphi Automotive (1:17-cv-10030), Sharp (1:17-cv-10026), and VOXX Electronics (1:17-cv-10031) of infringing a single expired, reissued, and re-examined patent (RE40,281) generally related to digital signal processing. As in previous filings, the NPE alleges the patent is essential to the MP3 audio standard, with MP3-complaint devices at issue in each complaint.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
- Hybrid Audio LLC v. High Tech Computer Corp., a/k/a HTC Corp. et al
- Hybrid Audio LLC v. HIGH TECH COMPUTER CORP. A/K/A HTC CORP. et al
- Hybrid Audio, LLC v. Pioneer Corporation et al
- Hybrid Audio, LLC v. Panasonic Corporation et al
- Hybrid Audio, LLC v. Harman International Industries, Inc.
- Hybrid Audio, LLC v. ASUS Computer International, Inc. et al
- Hybrid Audio, LLC v. Creative Technology LTD. and Creative Labs, Inc.
- Hybrid Audio, LLC v. JVC Kenwood Corp. et al
- Hybrid Audio, LLC v. Archos S.A.
- Hybrid Audio, LLC v. Cowon Systems, Inc.