NPE Run by Former Hypnotist Sues Apple Over Voice Messaging Patent
- January 13, 2017
Texas-based NPE Seatoun Media, LLC has filed its first infringement litigation, asserting a single patent (6,356,626) generally related to a voice messaging device against Apple (6:17-cv-00022). The company is accused of infringement through the voice messaging features offered on its iPhones, iPads, and iPod touches through iMessage and certain “Messaging” software.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics