NPE Run by Former Hypnotist Sues Apple Over Voice Messaging Patent
- January 13, 2017
Texas-based NPE Seatoun Media, LLC has filed its first infringement litigation, asserting a single patent (6,356,626) generally related to a voice messaging device against Apple (6:17-cv-00022). The company is accused of infringement through the voice messaging features offered on its iPhones, iPads, and iPod touches through iMessage and certain “Messaging” software.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!