Former Medtronic Patent at Issue in New IP Edge Campaign
- January 13, 2017
Drogo IP LLC, an affiliate of patent monetization firm IP Edge LLC, has filed its first litigation, accusing Medivators (2:17-cv-00021) and Olympus (2:17-cv-00020) of infringing a single medical device patent (5,782,765). Both companies are alleged to infringe through the provision of capsule endoscopes, which are pill-sized diagnostic devices containing cameras that are swallowed by patients, allowing photography of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics