First Half of January 2017 Sees Patent Assignments to Frequent Filers
- January 21, 2017
RPX observed several patent transfers to NPEs that were recorded in the first half of January 2017. Assignees included Empire IP LLC, an affiliate of IP Edge LLC, and a subsidiary of AIP Acquisition LLC, with the named inventors on the transferred patents including two former telecommunications entrepreneurs and a medical device engineer.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics