Inventor-Controlled NPE Launches New Location Services Campaign
- January 20, 2017
Traxcell Technologies, LLC, an inventor-controlled NPE based in Arizona, has launched its first litigation campaign, accusing Alcatel-Lucent (2:17-cv-00041), Huawei (2:17-cv-00042), Motorola (2:17-cv-00043), Nokia (2:17-cv-00044), and Samsung (2:17-cv-00045) of infringing two patents (8,977,284; 9,510,320) generally related to a system for maintaining the expected performance of a wireless network based on the location of mobile devices. Each defendant is alleged to infringe through the provision of network management solutions that utilize mobile device location tracking, including analytics tools, software, and services as well as “related servers, computers, storage devices, and wireless-network components”.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics