Finjan Files Suit Against Avast and AVG in Long-Running Anti-Malware Campaign
- January 20, 2017
Finjan Holdings, Inc. has added Avast and subsidiary AVG (4:17-cv-00283) to its decade-long litigation campaign, accusing the companies of infringing six anti-malware patents (6,154,844; 7,930,299; 7,975,305; 8,079,086; 8,141,154; 8,677,494) through the provision of AVG security software and services. This latest complaint comes less than two weeks after another suit filed by Finjan against Cisco (3:17-cv-00072), which is alleged to infringe the ‘844, ‘154, and ‘494 patents along with two others (6,804,780; 7,647,633) through similar products.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics