Massachusetts Inventor Files Suit Against Samsung, Targeting High Data Rate Transceivers
- February 2, 2017
An inventor-controlled NPE, Red Rock Analytics, LLC, has filed suit against Samsung (2:17-cv-00101), asserting a single patent (7,346,313) generally related to transceivers with a system for calibrating I and Q signals. At issue in the complaint are Samsung networking devices, mobile phones, and tablet and notebook computers with high data rate transceivers. Red Rock was formed in Massachusetts by John Herbert Cafarella, an MIT-trained electrical engineer named as an inventor on multiple patents.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics