Delaware Jury Finds Non-Infringement for Toshiba in IV Memory Patent Suit
- February 2, 2017
A Delaware jury has issued a verdict of non-infringement for Toshiba (1:13-cv-00453) in a lawsuit brought by Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV). On January 30, the jury found that certain Toshiba NAND flash products do not infringe two patents (5,500,819; 5,568,431) generally related to memory architecture. The jury also concluded that Toshiba had successfully shown that a third IV memory patent (5,701,270) is invalid as anticipated by prior art.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics