USPTO Assignment Records in the Second Half of January Reveal, Among Other Transfers, More Patents Moving to IV
At the end of January, RPX took note of the transfers of multiple patent assets to NPEs and university enforcement arms recently recorded with the USPTO, including the assignment of a group of network communications patents from Panasonic to Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV) and the assignment of patents subsequently asserted in district court by NPEs Locality Leap, LLC and Visual Effect Innovations, LLC.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics