Eloqui Systems Initiates New Voice Assistant Campaign
Nuance Communications (2:17-cv-00890) is the first defendant in a new campaign started by Eloqui Voice Systems, LLC, a California-based NPE managed by multiple entities controlled by attorney Daniel C. Cotman. The new complaint accuses Nuance of infringing four voice assistant patents apparently acquired from an Intellectual Ventures LLC (IV) subsidiary through its Nina virtual assistant platform.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
- Iris Connex, LLC v. Alcatel-Lucent USA, Inc.
- Iris Connex, LLC v. Acer America Corp.
- Iris Connex, LLC v. Blackberry Corporation
- Iris Connex, LLC v. Asus Computer International
- Iris Connex, LLC v Apple Inc
- Iris Connex, LLC v. Lenovo (United States) Inc. et al
- Iris Connex, LLC v. Huawei Device USA Inc.
- Iris Connex, LLC v. HTC America, Inc.
- Iris Connex, LLC v. Hewlett-Packard Company
- Iris Connex, LLC v. Fujitsu America, Inc.