New Inventor-Controlled NPE Sues Nintendo and Sony
- February 10, 2017
Inventor-controlled Genuine Enabling Technology LLC (GET) has initiated its first litigation campaign, filing separate cases against Nintendo (1:17-cv-00134) and Sony (1:17-cv-00135) in Delaware. At issue is a single patent (6,219,730) generally related to a device that combines user input with a separate input signals to form a single, encoded “data stream”. The defendants are accused of infringement through the manufacture and sale of game controllers with motion controls.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics