WiLAN Profits Jump in Q4 2016 Despite Year-End Revenue Decline
- February 10, 2017
On February 9, Wi-LAN, Inc. (WiLAN) announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year of 2016. The Canadian NPE reported net earnings of $8.6M for Q4, up from $3M during the same quarter last year. Quarterly revenue was $30.2M, compared to $26M during the same period in 2015. However, the company’s overall revenue for 2016 was $92.9M, down from $102.9M in the previous year.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics