LG Electronics and ZTE Sued over Motion Sensing and Geopositioning Patents
- February 10, 2017
American GNC Corporation (AGNC) has started a new litigation campaign, accusing LG Electronics (LGE) (2:17-cv-00119) and ZTE (2:17-cv-00107) of infringing seven patents (6,311,555; 6,415,227; 6,508,122; 6,516,283; 6,671,648; 6,697,758; 6,792,353) related to motion sensing and geopositioning. At issue in the complaints are smartphones containing accelerometers and gyroscopes.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!