ZTE Added to USB Charging Campaign
- February 17, 2017
Fundamental Innovation Systems International LLC (FISI) has added a third case, this one against ZTE (2:17-cv-00124), to the campaign that it initiated late last year. As in the complaints filed in December 2016 against Huawei (2:16-cv-01424) and LG Electronics (LGE) (2:16-cv-01425), FISI’s new complaint asserts four former BlackBerry patents (7,239,111; 7,834,586; 8,232,766; 8,624,550), targeting devices that offer USB fast charging, which allows connected devices (mobile devices, monitors, chargers) to draw more power than the USB specification typically allows.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics