Customized Print Job Previews at Issue in Apparent New Cerinet Campaign
- March 3, 2017
Checkerboard Intellectual Property, LLC has initiated a new litigation campaign, asserting a single patent (6,529,214) generally related to previewing customized print jobs. The defendants are Cafepress.com (1:17-cv-00219), Cimpress (1:17-cv-00220), CustomInk (1:17-cv-00221), and Office Depot (1:17-cv-00222), and the accused products are the functionality on those companies’ websites that permit users to view how an article will look after a customized image has been printed on it.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics