Unfazed by Looming Texas Trials in an Already Sprawling Campaign, Realtime Data Adds Yet More Defendants
- March 3, 2017
After filing a third case against Oracle (6:17-cv-00046) in January of this year, and with two trials scheduled to begin on May 22, 2017, Realtime Data LLC has added nine more suits to a data compression campaign that now approaches its nine-year anniversary. The new defendants are Acronis (6:17-cv-00118), Array Networks (6:17-cv-00119), Barracuda Networks (6:17-cv-00120), Carbonite (6:17-cv-00121), Circadence (6:17-cv-00122), CommVault Systems (6:17-cv-00123), Exinda (6:17-cv-00124), Netgear (6:17-cv-00125), and Synacor (6:17-cv-00126). Throughout the campaign, Realtime Data has targeted certain servers and storage hardware; the NPE asserts four patents (7,415,530; 8,717,204; 9,054,728; 9,116,908) against eight of the nine new defendants, omitting infringement of the ‘204 patent from its complaint against Synacor and adding allegations of infringement of a fifth patent (7,358,867) against Circadence.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics