GE, Microsoft, and Oracle Sued in Menu Navigation Campaign
Patent owner Caddo Systems, Inc. and exclusive licensee 511 Innovations, Inc. have filed another round of cases in their joint campaign, suing GE (2:17-cv-00177), Microsoft (2:17-cv-00178), and Oracle (2:17-cv-00179). A family of five patents (7,191,411; 7,216,301; 7,640,517; 7,725,836; 8,352,880), generally related to hierarchical menu navigation, has been at issue in this litigation, with all five now asserted against GE, all but the ‘517 patent asserted against Microsoft, and only the ‘301 and ‘880 patents asserted against Oracle. The defendants’ website navigation systems are accused of infringement.
This content requires a subscription to view
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics