Quantum Stream’s Serial Litigation Rolls On with New Suit Against Charter
- March 10, 2017
Quantum Stream, Inc., a subsidiary of FORM Holdings Corp. (f/k/a Vringo, Inc.), seems to be developing a familiar pattern, filing a new complaint against Charter Communications (1:17-cv-01696) on the heels of a dismissal (without prejudice) in the case that it filed in November 2016 against Altice (Cablevision). The same three content distribution patents are again asserted (9,047,626; 9,117,228; 9,349,136), with Charter accused of infringement through the provision of digital entertainment systems through various identified receivers, including those sold under the Arris, Atlanta Scientific, Cisco, and Motorola brands, among others.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics