California Judge Declines to Grant Retrial in Finjan Suit Against Sophos
- March 17, 2017
A California judge has declined to grant a new trial in Finjan, Inc.’s case against Sophos (3:14-cv-01197). In a ruling issued on March 14, District Judge William H. Orrick denied the company’s motion for a new trial as well as a motion for attorney fees filed by Finjan, ruling that the case was not exceptional under Octane.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!