German Court Issues Infringement Rulings in Worldwide Clash Between Xperi and Broadcom
- March 25, 2017
Invensas Corporation, a subsidiary of publicly traded Xperi Corporation, announced on March 20 that a German court has issued infringement rulings in two of the NPE’s cases against Broadcom (7 O 97/16, 7 O 98/16). On March 17, the District Court of Mannheim reportedly held that Broadcom and German distributors Arrow Central Europe, EBV Elektronik, and Mouser Electronics infringe the German designation of European patent EP 1 186 034 B1 through the provision of products incorporating certain Broadcom chips. The two judgments purportedly included injunctive relief.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics