Xilinx Sued in Anza Technology’s Flip Chip Bonding Campaign
- March 25, 2017
Anza Technology, Inc. has added a case against Xilinx (1:17-cv-00687) to the litigation campaign that it began roughly one year ago. The new complaint asserts three patents (6,354,479; 6,935,548; 7,389,905) generally related to certain bonding machines and techniques. Anza targets Xilinx 7 Series FPGAs, which it contends are packaged using a flip chip bonding process. The named inventors on the patents asserted are Mary and Steven Reiber, principals at Anza, who started this campaign in their individual capacities nearly a decade ago.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics