March Brings Yet Another New Campaign by an Apparent IP Edge Affiliate
For the sixth month in a row, a subsidiary of patent monetization firm IP Edge LLC has started a new litigation campaign. Kaldren LLC sued Citigroup (5:17-cv-00066), General Mills (5:17-cv-00067), J.D. Power and Associates (5:17-cv-00068), NeilMed Pharmaceuticals (5:17-cv-00069), Pioneer (5:17-cv-00070), Procter & Gamble (5:17-cv-00071), and SunTrust Banks (5:17-cv-00072), asserting a family of four patents (6,098,882; 6,176,427; 6,820,807; 8,281,999) generally related to encoding digital data in a machine-readable format. The new complaints target the use of QR codes in the defendants’ products and services.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
- Kaldren LLC v. Pioneer Electronics (USA), Inc.
- Kaldren LLC v. NeilMed Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Kaldren LLC v. Suntrust Banks, Inc.
- Kaldren LLC v. CitiGroup, Inc.
- Kaldren LLC v. The Proctor & Gamble Company
- Kaldren LLC v. General Mills, Inc.
- Kaldren LLC v. J.D. Power and Associates, Inc.
- Kaldren LLC v. HSBC USA, Inc.
- Kaldren LLC v. PNY Technologies, Inc.
- Kaldren LLC v. The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.