More LTE Smartphones Tagged in IPVal Wireless Communications Campaign
Stoic Ventures LLC, an affiliate of IP Valuation Partners LLC (IPVal), has added two more cases to the campaign that it started in January, suing BLU Products (2:17-cv-00229) and LG Electronics (2:17-cv-00230) for alleged infringement of the same patent (9,356,763). The accused products are the BLU Studio 6.0 and LG G5 and G6 smartphones, respectively, each of which offers LTE connectivity. The two new companies join Le Technology (LeEco) and ZTE as defendants in the campaign.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics