Settlements in Display-Side Camera Campaign Prompt New Suit Against Motorola Mobility
- March 29, 2017
As the last open case in the sole litigation campaign of Corydoras Technologies, LLC has been stayed pending settlement, the NPE has filed a new one, against Lenovo (Motorola Mobility) (2:17-cv-00249). The new complaint asserts the same seven patents (7,778,664; 7,945,236; 7,945,287; 7,996,037; 8,024,009; 8,731,540; 9,197,741), which are generally related to various aspects of a mobile communications device that displays a mirror image of an object taken from a camera facing the direction of the display. Phones and tablets with a display-side camera are at issue in the campaign.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics