Millennium Commerce Adds Ingenico to POS Terminal Campaign
- March 29, 2017
Millennium Commerce, LLC has continued its move from suing retailers (TGI Friday’s and Whole Foods) for their use of point-of-sale (POS) terminals to directly targeting manufacturers of those devices (First Data). Its newest case is against Ingenico (2:17-cv-00250), identifying the iCT 250 and iWL 222 and 252 terminals as accused products. The sole patent-in-campaign (7,954,701) generally relates to a point-of-sale terminal that processes “cash back” transactions. This campaign is one of many to have been filed by subsidiaries of Monument Patent Holdings, LLC, which is affiliated with monetization firm Dominion Harbor Group, LLC.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics