In New Campaign, Rothschild Asserts Patent on Which He Is Not a Named Inventor
- April 6, 2017
The first of two Texas entities created in 2017 by Leigh M. Rothschild has now filed suit. Product Association Technologies, LLC has accused Clique Media Group (2:17-cv-00265), eBay (2:17-cv-00266), IAC/InterActive (IAC Search & Media) (2:17-cv-00269), Lyst (2:17-cv-00267), Polyvore (2:17-cv-00268), ShopStyle (2:17-cv-00270), Shopzilla (2:17-cv-00271), and Yahoo (2:17-cv-00272) of infringing a single patent (6,154,738) generally related to the use of codes to identify products on the Internet. The accused products include e-commerce websites and associated apps that use product codes. This Rothschild campaign appears to be the first to assert a patent on which Rothschild himself is not a named inventor.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics