Apparent IP Edge Affiliate Kicks Off Smartphone Camera Campaign
- April 15, 2017
Deshodax LLC, another apparent affiliate of Texas patent monetization firm IP Edge LLC, has kicked off a litigation campaign, filing individual lawsuits against Acer (5:17-cv-00079), Huawei (5:17-cv-00080), Lenovo (5:17-cv-00081), Nokia (5:17-cv-00082), OnePlus (5:17-cv-00083), TCL Communications (5:17-cv-00084), and ZTE (5:17-cv-00085). The new complaints assert a single patent (7,307,398) generally related to changing the operation of a “motor system” based on inputs received in an image processor. The accused products are the autofocus features in cameras built into the defendants’ smartphones.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics