Soverain IP Adds Experian to Growing Campaign
- April 20, 2017
Soverain IP LLC has added a thirteenth defendant to its network communications campaign, filing suit against Experian (2:17-cv-00323). The NPE has asserted six patents (5,708,780; 6,212,634; 6,279,112; 7,191,447; 8,606,900; 8,935,706) in the campaign, with all of them in suit against only one defendant (Microsoft) so far. Soverain IP asserts the ‘112, ‘447, and ‘900 patents in this newest case, against Experian. The patents generally relate to various aspects of network communications, Soverain IP identifying a long list of accused products, including various features of online communications products and protocols (e.g. permitting content download, issuing certificates as a part of secure communications, using proxy servers, etc.).
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics