Lemaire Refiles Last Year’s Complaint Against Korean LG Entity
- April 20, 2017
Inventor-controlled Lemaire Illumination Technologies LLC has filed a second complaint asserting the same three patents (6,095,661; 6,488,390; 9,119,266) against another LG Electronics entity (2:17-cv-00319) (LG Electronics, Inc., a Korean entity). In July 2016, Lemaire asserted the patents against three US LG entities, alleging infringement through the manufacture and sale of G3 and G4 Android-based smartphones based on the color-adjusted LED flashes included with embedded cameras. The patents generally relate to controlling and powering a solid-state light source such as a light-emitting diode (LED). The new complaint appears to be nearly identical to the original.
View full article with free 14-day trial
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics
...and much more!