New Patents Added to Acacia’s Cellular Communications Equipment Campaign
- April 22, 2017
Cellular Communications Equipment LLC (CCE) has filed another new suit in its nearly four-year litigation campaign, asserting more former Nokia patents against many of the same defendants targeted by its earlier cases. The NPE’s April 19 complaint against Apple, AT&T, SOFTBANK (Boost Mobile, Sprint), T-Mobile, and Verizon (including subsidiary Cellco) (6:17-cv-00225) accuses the defendants of infringing four patents, two of which have not been previously seen in litigation. This latest filing, CCE’s fifth in 2017, follows several recent court wins for parent company Acacia Research Corporation, which last year announced a strategic refocus.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics