XR Communications Expands Wireless Communications Campaign
- April 23, 2017
The litigation campaign that XR Communications, LLC launched at the beginning of April with cases against D-Link and Xirrus has expanded. The NPE has since added suits against ASUS (2:17-cv-02948), Belkin (8:17-cv-00674), Brocade (Ruckus Wireless) (2:17-cv-02961), Cisco (2:17-cv-02951), Digital Products International (NEWO) (5:17-cv-00744), Extreme Networks (2:17-cv-02953), HPE (Aruba Networks) (2:17-cv-02945), NETGEAR (2:17-cv-02959), and Ubiquiti Networks (2:17-cv-02968). Three wireless communications patents (6,611,231; 7,062,296; 7,729,728) are asserted in each of the complaints, with infringement allegations focusing on Wi-Fi routers using the MU-MIMO and 802.11ac-2013 standards (the ‘296 patent), routers with phased array antennas and certain transceivers (the ‘728 patent), and routers with adaptive antennas (the ‘231 patent).
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and entities
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics