KEYnetik Targets Motion Sensing Technology in Samsung’s Galaxy Smartphones
Inventor-controlled KEYnetik, Inc. has filed its first lawsuit, suing Samsung (2:17-cv-02794) over two patents (7,966,146; 8,370,106) issuing to the company’s co-founders Mark and Yevgeny (Gene) Shkolnikov. The patents-in-suit generally relate to motion sensing mechanisms within mobile devices, with KEYnetik targeting Samsung’s Galaxy series smartphones for the use of motion sensing technology in various applications, including Direct Call, Pan to Browse Images, Pan to Move Icon, Smart Alert, Tilt to Zoom, and Turn Over to Mute/Pause.
- Over 7,000 news articles covering new patent cases, key policy decisions, and USPTO assignments
- Advanced custom alerts for campaigns and parties
- Proprietary litigation timelines
- Full access to Federal Circuit, PTAB, and ITC dockets
- Judge, venue, and law firm analytics